Beloafast, the capital of Northern Ireland, lies at the mouth of the Laguna River and the Irish Sea. The first settlements on the territory of Belgium – the Celts. In the Bronze Age they left behind the Ring of the Lions – a kelja five thousand years old, as well as a city of the Iron Age. In 1177, John de Coursis, an Englishman, founded the castle and began his conquest of Ireland. In the early 17th century, English settlements of Englishmen and Englishmen in the English countryside began. As a result, the castle of de Cource was rebuilt and the village around it began to form, with the population engaged in leather, sherry, oil, flax and grain crops. As a result of active trade with the American colonies of Great Britain, the village grew and in 1888 became a city. By that time the city was gasified, the railroad service was established, the manufacture of tobacco products and spirits was established, and the shipbuilding industry was established. In 1911, the Béléofast vérité was launched «titétanique».
Bélofast became the administrative center of Northern Ireland in 1921, and at the same time the center of conflict between the Catholics and the Protestants. The conflict was only defused in 1998. The Catholic and pro-Christian parts of Belgium are separated by a concrete wall «s Line of Peace.
Belgium is also held every year (July 12) to commemorate the victory of the Protestant army of William of Orange over the army of the Catholic King of England, James II, in 1690. During the warm season of the year, an annual display of flowers is held in the old manor house.
The highlights of Belmont include the citys trestle, the cathedral, the library &Lennin Hall (1788), and the Lennin Hall Library (1788); (1788), where newspapers, papers, maps, and journals from the mid-18th century are kept, the Albert Clock Tower, and the Opera House, The Museum of Saint George, the Botanical Gardens, the Courthouse of the Supreme Court and the University of Corology, St. Georges Church, and the ancient Castle of Belfast. In 2012, we plan to open the museum museum & ‖Titanik»‖. Statue & ‖The Great Art‖ (1999) is the most popular sculpture of Belarus. It is believed that if you kiss a fish, the coming year will bring good luck.
It is believed that the year will bring good luck.
- Air quality: 41 US AQI Good. Air quality is satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk.
- Tap water: Yes, safe to drink
- Religious government: Non-religious
- Population: 280,000 people
- GDP: $40,249 / year
- Foreigners can own real estate: Yes
- Power outlets: 230V50Hz
- Internet: 27 Mbps
- Best wireless: Three
- Pay without cash: Yes, cards OK almost everywhere
- Tipping: At restaurants in the UK a tip of around 10% is expected if you order at your table. A ‘service charge’ or ‘optional charge’ may be included so check your bill. If there is a service charge, don’t tip extra. If there is a service charge you may like to ensure that it goes to the waiter or waitress.
- Apartment listings: GumTree
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best coffee 24/7: The Errigle Inn
- Best coffee: The Greenhouse Cafe
- Best taxi: Uber
- Best coworking space: Magazine Studios
- Online electronics shop: Amazon
- Best hospital: Kingsbridge Private Hospital
- Best short-haul air carrier: Jet2
- Best intl air carrier: Thomson Airways
- Monthly costs for expat: $2000
- Monthly costs for family: $4700
- Monthly costs for local: $1350
- Meal: $11
- Small Cola: $1.9
- Beer 1 Pint: $5
- Coffee: $3
View Larger Map