Hadadairsfield — is a town in the County of Coecclesi in the western part of the County of West Yorkshire in England. Hadadersfield is not far from where the Cullen and Hole Rivers meet, 310 kilometers from the capital of Great Britain, London, and about 16 kilometers from Burdeford. It is the largest city in the county of Caerclees, and its administrative center. Scientists say people have lived there for more than 4,000 years.
Castle Hill – the citys main landmark. It was the location of the city in the iron age. Hadadersfield is mentioned in the Domesday Book in 1086, when it was a village called Oderesfelt or Odresfeld.
Hadadadersfield was considered a trading town in Saxon times. Hadadersfield played an important role in the modernization of Great Britain as a whole. Today, it is rightly recognized as the industrial center (it manufactures fabrics, dyes, machinery), sports and educational center of England.
Hucklesfield is the historic home of the National Rugby League, and is also the birthplace of prominent political leader, Prime Minister Harold Whelson.
Heatherfield stands out among other cities for its number of exquisite Victorian architecture. It ranks third among all the cities in Britain in the number of monuments. One cant help but notice the magnificent Victorian Tower at Castle Hill. It was built to commemorate the 60th anniversary of Queen Victoria, loved by all Anglicans.
Another iconic structure – the citys famous parish church, built in 1838. It is located almost in the center of the city, at Birmingham Street, not far from the pedestrian-friendly shopping district of Puck Harris Center.
Hadadairsfield is a very beautiful and unforgettable city. The unique atmosphere, the exquisiteness of the architecture, and the architectural design draws many tourists from all over the world.
Haddairefield is a very beautiful and unforgettable city.
- Air quality: 34 US AQI Good. Air quality is satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk.
- Tap water: Yes, safe to drink
- Religious government: Non-religious
- Population: 150,000 people
- GDP: $40,249 / year
- Foreigners can own real estate: Yes
- Power outlets: 230V50Hz
- Internet: 27 Mbps
- Best wireless: EE
- Pay without cash: Yes, cards OK almost everywhere
- Tipping: At restaurants in the UK a tip of around 10% is expected if you order at your table. A ‘service charge’ or ‘optional charge’ may be included so check your bill. If there is a service charge, don’t tip extra. If there is a service charge you may like to ensure that it goes to the waiter or waitress.
- Apartment listings: Zoopla
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best taxi: Uber
- Online electronics shop: Amazon
- Best short-haul air carrier: EasyJet
- Best intl air carrier: British Airways
- Monthly costs for expat: $2100
- Monthly costs for family: $4600
- Monthly costs for local: $1300
- Meal: $14
- Small Cola: $1.6
- Beer 1 Pint: $4.5
- Coffee: $3.5
View Larger Map