In the central part of Vietnam, the city of Nha Trang, the countrys famous resort, has opened on the South China Sea coast. It is 1,300 kilometers away from Hyangnai. The coastal resort of Myanmar attracts thousands of vacationers. Its pleasant environment, mild climate, and small number of rainfall events make the countrys capital city of Koh Phanganhua a popular vacation destination. The mountain range that surrounds the city protects it from hurricane force winds and reduces the possibility of storms.
The citys beach is 7 kilometers long. The coastline, sprinkled with fine sand, is interspersed in some places with rocky cobbles. The submarine world is a fascinating place for diving enthusiasts. The water temperature on the coast of Nyanchang ranges from 25 to 27 degrees Celsius, but during the winter months it can dip as low as 24 degrees. Most of the beaches are municipal property, and only a small portion are owned privately. The resort town of Nyanchang has its own mud baths. It has mineral springs and reservoirs of medicinal mud in its surroundings.
In the old days, Nyanchang was founded as a small fishing village. The main source of income of its inhabitants was the fishing industry. During the French colonization, Nyanchang became a resort city. Each year its popularity grows and the number of fans of vacationing in nearby Yangyang increases.
The main occupation of the citys inhabitants is the extraction and processing of seafood, as well as the provision of tourism services. The variety of modern hotel types makes it possible for travelers of all comfort levels to enjoy their holidays. There is a seaport in the city.
The ancient heritage of Nyangchang is considered to be the Pynagar Towers. The structure was built in the 13th century during the reign of Jaya Simhavaraman III. A statue of the Buddha standing on a flower of a lot is seen on a hill near the Longhønon pagoda. There is a path that leads to the picturesque island of Khoine from the citys territory. The air line above the bay of Nyanchang is the longest in the world.
- Tap water: No, not drinkable
- Religious government: Ambiguous
- Population: 420,000 people
- GDP: $2,171 / year
- Power outlets: 230V50Hz
- Internet: 15 Mbps
- Best wireless: Viettel
- Pay without cash: Yes, cards OK almost everywhere
- Tipping: In most restaurants in Vietnam, a 5-10% service charge is added to the bill. Unfortunately, this money does not always end up in the restaurant staff’s hands. You could tip around 5-10% of the bill if the service charge is not added.
- Apartment listings: VN Renting
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best taxi: Grab
- Best coworking space: LIVINcollective
- Online electronics shop: Nguyen Kim
- Best short-haul air carrier: VietJet
- Best intl air carrier: Vietnam Airlines
- Monthly costs for expat: $500
- Monthly costs for family: $1050
- Monthly costs for local: $300
- Meal: $1.7
- Small Cola: $0.4
- Beer 1 Pint: $0.9
- Coffee: $0.6
View Larger Map