In the province of Malaga lies the city of Marbella, a municipality in Spain. It is located in the region of Andalusia and is located in the area of the Comarca delle Société Ouxidentale. The famous resort sits at the foot of the Cone Mountain, which shields the town from the winds. The area is famous for the Yellow Hills with the villas and the Golden Mile, which lies between the port of Puerto Banús and Marbella. On the spectacular coastline are villas of world celebrities, including royalty, film stars, entertainers, politicians and businessmen. Each one is surrounded by a tall, white wall of floral vegetation. The narrow ancient streets lead to the square of the ancient Apple Trees. A 15th-century church and a Renaissance-style picture window adorn it. Nearby, the city hall dates back to the 16th century. Not far away is the Market Square, a busy and rarely quiet place in the city. The Museum of Spanish Engraving contains works by the world-famous Dalí, Miró and Piccasco.
Marabellas beaches offer a great retreat for tourists of all ages. Theres diving, windsurfing, and sailing, and exciting trips on catamarans and boats, as well as jet skiing and motorcycling. Attend a golf club, a corrido, and a show "Andalusian Night. The many different restaurants offer French, French and Côte dIvoire cuisine – a true gem of cuisine.
The excellent rest and unparalleled comfort are offered by the resorts in-house hotels. Surrounded by parks and gardens, they have shops filled with international brands, sports complexes, pools, restaurants, art exhibits, golf courses and private beaches. Nightclubs are available in a variety of styles. Among them theres an Andalusian-Mauritanian institution that resembles a dream. The design of the nightclubs Seventeen interior is oriental, with lots of pillows and poufs, wine and statues of Buddha.
In the old days, fishing was the main occupation of the locals, but that has long since passed. Now the main source of Marbellas income is tourism. The natural assets that are so richly endowed with them contribute to the prosperity of the resort.
- Air quality: 31 US AQI Good. Air quality is satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk.
- Tap water: Yes, safe to drink
- Religious government: Non-religious
- Population: 140,000 people
- GDP: $26,695 / year
- Foreigners can own real estate: Yes
- Power outlets: 230V50Hz
- Internet: 37 Mbps
- Best wireless: Movistar
- Pay without cash: Yes, cards OK almost everywhere
- Tipping: Tipping in Spain may not be considered customary, but there are certain places when it’s acceptable to leave a few coins. A good rule of thumb is to skip the tip at cheaper restaurants and leave up to 10 percent when service exceeds expectations in upscale dining establishments.
- Apartment listings: Casa Mundo
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best taxi: Uber
- Online electronics shop: Amazon
- Best short-haul air carrier: RyanAir
- Best intl air carrier: Iberia
- Monthly costs for expat: $2000
- Monthly costs for family: $3200
- Monthly costs for local: $900
- Meal: $10
- Small Cola: $1.7
- Beer 1 Pint: $2.5
- Coffee: $1.7
View Larger Map