The city of Kitto, located in the Ecuador, has a very interesting history. It was founded in the first millennium B.C. and was the political center of the Indian state of Kitu, founded by the Kara tribe. When the Kkar period waned, the Incas followed, followed by the Spanish colonists. The Conquistadores took over the city and called it San – Francesco – de de – Kieto. A Spanish government was established in Quito, the Royal Audiencia, and the city developed rapidly. Many expeditions were sent from Kité to the surrounding countryside. They brought many slaves to the city, as well as gold and other treasures. However, it was not until 1822, under the leadership of Simon Bolivar, that the Spanish rule was overthrown. After independence, the city became part of the Great Colombia. But a few years later it was decided to create its own state, called Ecuador. Its capital was Quito. The young country and its capital have experienced more than one national upheaval and popular upheaval. The situation did not stabilize until 1979.
Kieto is rightfully considered one of the most beautiful towns in South Africa. Geographically and historically it is divided into three parts. The first, the oldest, includes structures from the age of Spanish rule. This part of Quito is home to the Museum of History, as well as buildings in Spanish, Dutch, and Indian styles. There is also a 17th-century church, richly decorated with carvings and linings. In the southern part of Kita, there are many industrial quarters, as well as numerous industries. The northern part of the city – a modern business center with a large number of office buildings and various shops. Kieto is the political and cultural center of the city. The city is home to numerous museums, as well as a university and a national library.
- Air quality: 63 US AQI Moderate. Air quality is acceptable. However, there may be a risk for some people, particularly those who are unusually sensitive to air pollution.
- Tap water: No, not drinkable
- Religious government: Non-religious
- Population: 1,600,000 people
- Population density: euro euro not busy: 18x18m 324m per person
- GDP: $5,982 / year
- Foreigners can own real estate: Yes
- Power outlets: 115V60Hz
- Internet: 13 Mbps
- Best wireless: Grun
- Tipping: It is not obligatory to give a tip. Therefore, check your bill first so that you can decide whether to tip or not. Majority people offer a small tip of 3-5% to upper end restaurants as for the low and medium a 5-10% is recommended.
- Apartment listings: Sublet
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best coffee 24/7: Metro Cafe
- Best coffee: Caf del Fraile
- Best coworking space: Conexin Ec Coworking
- Best hospital: Hospital Metropolitano
- Best short-haul air carrier: LAN Ecuador
- Best intl air carrier: LAN Ecuador
- Monthly costs for expat: $750
- Monthly costs for family: $1900
- Monthly costs for local: $550
- Meal: $3
- Small Cola: $0.5
- Beer 1 Pint: $1.5
- Coffee: $1
View Larger Map