Bairrice – a spectacular international resort city on the coast of the Bay of Baku in the region called the Bay of Baku. The name of the city has Basque roots, although a large part of the history of Baird is occupied by the Vikings. Having appeared here in 840, many of the Normans settled in the area, taking up the business of kitsch. Their community was a community of community members in the 19th century, after which the Vikings were finally assimilated into the local population.
By then, Biarritz was already a luxury resort where the royal families of Europe loved to vacation. At the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries, the city was also visited by many Russian noblemen. Even the Cathedral of St. Alexander Nevsky dates back to those times.
Bazaar is known for its balneological resorts, luxurious hotels, warm waters and beaches. The area has developed excellent conditions for balneotherapy, as known at the Center & Louise Bobe. Since 1957 – it is an international center of siding. Cultural objects are represented by the Museums of the Sacred, Asian Art and the Sea, the Saint-Eugene Church (1864) and the Imperial Chapel.
- Air quality: 29 US AQI Good. Air quality is satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk.
- Tap water: Yes, safe to drink
- Religious government: Non-religious
- Population: 25,000 people
- GDP: $36,826 / year
- Foreigners can own real estate: Yes
- Power outlets: 230V50Hz
- Internet: 29 Mbps
- Best wireless: Orange
- Pay without cash: Yes, cards OK almost everywhere
- Tipping: You can leave around 5-10 percent if you are very happy with your meal. This will be more than appreciated. Essentially tipping in France is more of a gesture, and less of an obligation. So, if you receive exemplary service then it is nice to leave a larger tip to demonstrate your appreciation.
- Apartment listings: AirBnb
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best taxi: Uber
- Online electronics shop: Amazon
- Best short-haul air carrier: EasyJet
- Best intl air carrier: Air France
- Monthly costs for expat: $2500
- Monthly costs for family: $5000
- Monthly costs for local: $1400
- Meal: $17
- Small Cola: $3
- Beer 1 Pint: $8.5
- Coffee: $5.5
View Larger Map