On the northern coast of the Isle of Man in Indonesia lies the city of Cherryton. It is located 297 kilometers east of Jacquarta. The city is part of the province of Eastern Java. It was formerly a part of the Sultan Empire. It was located on the border of the Western and Central Java and was developed over a long period under the influence of a number of cultures: the Juan, the Southerners, and the Chinese.
The citys ancient traditions are represented by magnificent batik frescoes, marvelous glass paintings, high-pitched wood carvings and rare architectural styles. Since ancient times, the port city has developed music and theater, as well as theatrical art. All celebrations are accompanied by the gamelanga, a traditional orchestra.
The port of Cherébón, which opened in 1865 during the period of the Dutch colonization, plays an important role in the economy of the province. Its original function was to export sugar beets and vegetables from the western region of Java. Today the port is used to deliver liquid oil, oil, and coal to the island. Other countries ship sugar, tea, rice and cement.
- Tap water: No, not drinkable
- Religious government: Religious
- Population: 300,000 people
- GDP: $3,570 / year
- Power outlets: 230V50Hz
- Internet: 10 Mbps
- Best wireless: Telkomsel
- Pay without cash: No, cash only esp. for foreigners
- Tipping: Tipping is not mandatory. However, if you want to tip, perhaps provide 5-10% of the total bill. Restaurants: some restaurants will include 5-10% service charge to their bill. But if they don’t levy any service charge, you can tip between Rp10,000 to 10% of the total bill.
- Apartment listings: AirBnb
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best taxi: GoJEK
- Best coworking space: Cirebon Satu Coworking
- Online electronics shop: Tokopedia
- Best short-haul air carrier: Lion
- Best intl air carrier: Garuda
- Monthly costs for expat: $550
- Monthly costs for family: $1600
- Monthly costs for local: $450
- Meal: $1.4
- Small Cola: $0.2
- Beer 1 Pint: $0.7
- Coffee: $0.5
View Larger Map