20 kilometers from Seoul in South Korea is the city of Anjoman. The locality is located in the province of Kyōngyō. It is connected to the capital city by the metropolitan railway. The city outskirts in the west are connected to Ahnan, Yichhon, Kichhon, in the north-east to Kichhon. The territory of the city is geographically divided into two regions. One of them occupies the area around the city. The more modern one is located farther south.
The city lies at an intersection of roads running through seven settlements. The present locality is represented by the Gorely Territory. The urban area is surrounded by the hills: Sourisan, Kavanaxcan, and Samsonsan. ×Several tributaries of the Hagan River flow through the Hanyang River. The area around the city has developed agriculture.
The Buddhist temples of Sammax, Poulihouns and Anyanes contain historic artifacts that are on the list of national treasures of the country. Since 1992, the city has hosted the annual May Art Festival, which has become a tradition. Anyan is called a student city. There are several high schools here, including the University of Sunnonggol and the Töchön High School of Technology.
- Air quality: 130 US AQI Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups. Members of sensitive groups may experience health effects. The general public is less likely to be affected.
- Tap water: No, not drinkable
- Religious government: Non-religious
- Population: 770,000 people
- GDP: $8,126 / year
- Power outlets: 230V50Hz
- Internet: 6 Mbps Internet in Anyang is fast averaging 48 Mbps but the Great Firewall slows down speeds to foreign websites by 8x to 6 Mbps.
- Best wireless: China Mobile
- Pay without cash: No, cash only esp. for foreigners because WeChat is very hard to set up
- Tipping: Tipping in China is generally uncommon and can even be considered rude or embarrassing in some circumstances. Seriously. Leaving money on a table in an authentic restaurant may confuse a staff member or cause them stress. … Even worse, gratuity is illegal in airports and some establishments.
- Apartment listings: Ganji
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best taxi: Didi
- Best short-haul air carrier: Hainan
- Best intl air carrier: China Southern Airlines
- Monthly costs for expat: $1100
- Monthly costs for family: $2600
- Monthly costs for local: $750
- Meal: $3.5
- Small Cola: $1.3
- Beer 1 Pint: $3.5
- Coffee: $3.5
View Larger Map