The central part of Brazil is home to the city of Goyas, a modern municipality and the capital center of the state of Goyas. It occupies an area of land where many natural waterways intersect. The most important of them is considered to be the Maya Ponte River. The present day Georgia and the capital city are separated by 209 kilometers.
The Georgia River was begun in October 1933. The founder of the new Brazilian city was the Governor of Georgia, Pedro Ludovico. One-third of the citys territory is made up of beautifully maintained parks. Lots of lush landscaping along streets and paths. A special kind of palm tree with yellow fruits attracts attention. The most popular among citizens is the park area of Bosque du Buritis, which stretches over 140,000 square meters.
By way, local residents call their city the Spring Capital. The design phase of the project was also the time when the design was done for the design of the natural landscapes. Even as time passes, local authorities are vigilant about preserving green spaces and discourage all attempts to develop parkland.
Besides the wonderful scenic parks, Georgia is also known for its Botanical Gardens. There is a lake with crystal-clear water and a biological reserve. It has many fruit trees, magnificent orchids and amazing bromeliads.
The unique Monument of Peace in the World towers over the territory of Bosque de Bauritis Park. It is a monument in the form of an ampulla, which is 7 meters in height. In the construction of the structure we used modern materials – a combination of glass and concrete. It is composed of 50 countries. Every year on Environmental Day, a ceremony is held near the memorial during which a new land is added to the site.
The Museum of Art, which also has a building in the iconic park, offers an introduction to the works of Brazilian painters. The hall exhibits are frequently visited by the citys artistry of Brazils famous artists.
- Tap water: No, not drinkable
- Religious government: Non-religious
- Population: 1,300,000 people
- Population density: euro euro not busy: 18x18m 324m per person
- GDP: $8,649 / year
- Foreigners can own real estate: Yes
- Power outlets: 115V230V60Hz
- Internet: 10 Mbps
- Best wireless: Vivo
- Pay without cash: Yes, cards OK almost everywhere
- Tipping: Brazilians have a friendly reputation, but tipping is not a part of the culture. Restaurants: A 10% “servico” charge is often added to the bill. While there is no legal obligation to pay it, it’s customary to do so.
- Apartment listings:
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best taxi: Uber
- Online electronics shop: Submarino
- Best hospital: Memorial Hospital
- Best short-haul air carrier: Azul
- Best intl air carrier: TAM Airlines
- Monthly costs for expat: $500
- Monthly costs for family: $1000
- Monthly costs for local: $290
- Meal: $3
- Small Cola: $0.5
- Beer 1 Pint: $1.5
- Coffee: $1
View Larger Map