The city of Georgia is in Belgium. It is the administrative center of the state of Spain Santo, which is divided into 78 municipalities. The name of the city means «victory. And the people of Victoria, as the whole state, are called kapisheba.
The city of Victoria dates back to 1551, and it is the third capital to be located on the islands. The island is a combination of 33 small islands. They are connected to each other by means of seawalls and flooding.
Which is the island – its beautiful beaches, colossal archaeology, harbors, lively alleys with many lively bars and resturants. The 6-meter-long sea lane is perfect for leisurely strolls or jogging.
The state government is housed in the Palacio Anchieta, which dates back to the founding of the city. It used to be a church and a college. One of the attractions of historic Georgia can be the market. Youll be amazed at the variety of traditional products: clay pottery, woven goods made of willow, sisal and linens. Visit Sao Goncalo Church, built in 1766, and the Cathedral of the City. A smaller replica of La Scala in Milan is the Teatro Carlos Gomes in the city of Bologna. This city is also rich in other fascinating features that will not leave you unhappy.
- Tap water: No, not drinkable
- Religious government: Religious
- Population: 210,000 people
- GDP: $8,649 / year
- Foreigners can own real estate: Yes
- Power outlets: 115V230V60Hz
- Internet: 10 Mbps
- Best wireless: Vivo
- Pay without cash: Yes, cards OK almost everywhere
- Tipping: Brazilians have a friendly reputation, but tipping is not a part of the culture. Restaurants: A 10% “servico” charge is often added to the bill. While there is no legal obligation to pay it, it’s customary to do so.
- Apartment listings: AirBnb
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best taxi: Uber
- Best coworking space: Regus
- Online electronics shop: Submarino
- Best short-haul air carrier: TAM
- Best intl air carrier: TAM
- Monthly costs for expat: $750
- Monthly costs for family: $1900
- Monthly costs for local: $550
- Meal: $3.5
- Small Cola: $0.7
- Beer 1 Pint: $1.5
- Coffee: $1.4
View Larger Map