In the basin of the River Yen, along the banks of the natural waterway of the Yen-Minghui River, lies the city of Huiyang, the capital city of the Huiyang Province in Chinatown. The city is divided into the old part of China and the new areas to the west of HuiYang. A sub-terrestrial, humid climate reigns here. Todays modern areas are filled with residential complexes and industries.
In ancient times, Guéhenas was surrounded by bamboo groves, occupying large areas. The masters here made excellent musical instruments of outstanding quality. There are many ethnic minorities among the indigenous people, including the Don, Myaou, and Bouyé. A major part of the inhabitants are Huns.
The local area is famous for its folklore festivals and natural attractions. On the northwestern edge of the city, the marvelous Qianueling Park opens up. It gets its name from the name of the mountain. The park area has trees of up to a century of age in disrepair. The water column of the natural water bodies is surrounded by rocks and waves of bizarre shapes and sizes. The mountainous elevation of Yingyangliang is covered by an abundance of 1,500 species, including medicinal herbs. Among the representatives of fauna there are numerous macaques, mosquitoes, and various species of birds. A remarkable structure is the temple of Khunyofusa, which was founded at the beginning of the Qing dynasty. The ancient structure is made up of several rooms: a gallery, a pavilion, and a prayer room. At the very top of Öyüngülen, there is a spire that provides a magnificent view of the city and its environs.
The southwestern part of Hui Ying Park is dominated by the Hui Ying Park, which is overlooked by a high mountain and a nearby lake. The park area has huts and beacons and bamboozles. ×Part of the park is occupied by a grove of lanterns. The atmosphere of Chibaingin is conducive to quiet, peaceful relaxation.
The ancient structure rises on an island on the Danube River, which flows through the city. It is 20 meters high. The structure is surrounded by a stone wall with balustrades. Nearby is a bridge that connects the two opposite sides of the river.
- Air quality: 85 US AQI Moderate. Air quality is acceptable. However, there may be a risk for some people, particularly those who are unusually sensitive to air pollution.
- Tap water: No, not drinkable
- Religious government: Non-religious
- Population: 3,000,000 people
- Population density: busy: 11x11m 121m per person
- GDP: $8,126 / year
- Power outlets: 230V50Hz
- Internet: 2 Mbps Internet in Guiyang is fast averaging 16 Mbps but the Great Firewall slows down speeds to foreign websites by 8x to 2 Mbps.
- Best wireless: China Mobile
- Pay without cash: No, cash only esp. for foreigners because WeChat is very hard to set up
- Tipping: Tipping in China is generally uncommon and can even be considered rude or embarrassing in some circumstances. Seriously. Leaving money on a table in an authentic restaurant may confuse a staff member or cause them stress. … Even worse, gratuity is illegal in airports and some establishments.
- Apartment listings: Ganji
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best taxi: Didi
- Best short-haul air carrier: Hainan
- Best intl air carrier: China Southern Airlines
- Monthly costs for expat: $600
- Monthly costs for family: $1900
- Monthly costs for local: $550
- Meal: $0.7
- Small Cola: $0.2
- Beer 1 Pint: $2.5
- Coffee: $4.5
View Larger Map