In the southern land of Chinas Henan Province, there is the city of Hunan, one of Chinas most contentious and hottest population centers. In Chinese, it is translated as the Sun City of Wan ” the Sun City of Wan “. The territory of Van Yang is divided into a city district, three districts, and 10 counties. It is remarkable for its archaeological and palaeontological findings. In the wilderness area, where the city is located, there were rare egg specimens of a species of dinosaur. The oldest deposits of nephrites are also in these areas.
A remote biosphere reserve is located in a city area. There are many species of animals and plants in the area. The nature parks territory is filled with the singing voices of birds that are striking in their hues. The wilderness area is a popular destination for townspeople and tourists.
The central part of Nanyangyang is home to the Museum of the Warrior. It is built in a typical Chinese style with many columns and carved roofs. The halls of the cultural halls contain sculptures and paintings by ancient and contemporary masters.
In the streets of present-day Nanyangyang, ancient structures and modern buildings are well matched. One of the traditional means of getting around the city is the rickshaws. Nowadays, in high technology, the two-wheeled vehicle is usually pulled by a moped, whereas in the old days, beginning in the 17th century, it was performed by a man.
p>There are a number of centers in the neighborhoods around the city. Located next to a biospheric sanctuary, the mildly climactic recreational areas allow for quick treatment of respiratory and lung diseases.
In todays city, there are several dozens of factories that specialize in the treatment of non-ferrous products. China is one of the worlds major suppliers of nephrite. As far back as the Chang dynasty, in the 16th to 11th centuries before our time, local craftsmen had been working with jasper objects. This is not the first time the city has hosted a festival of nétérité crafts, where visitors can not only see unique pieces by jewelers, but also purchase their most beautiful pieces.
- Air quality: 102 US AQI Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups. Members of sensitive groups may experience health effects. The general public is less likely to be affected.
- Tap water: No, not drinkable
- Religious government: Non-religious
- Population: 1,600,000 people
- GDP: $8,126 / year
- Power outlets: 230V50Hz
- Internet: 2 Mbps Internet in Nanyang is fast averaging 16 Mbps but the Great Firewall slows down speeds to foreign websites by 8x to 2 Mbps.
- Best wireless: China Unicom
- Pay without cash: No, cash only esp. for foreigners because WeChat is very hard to set up
- Tipping: Tipping in China is generally uncommon and can even be considered rude or embarrassing in some circumstances. Seriously. Leaving money on a table in an authentic restaurant may confuse a staff member or cause them stress. … Even worse, gratuity is illegal in airports and some establishments.
- Apartment listings: Sublet
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best coffee 24/7: 1983 Cafe Nanyang
- Best taxi: Didi
- Best hospital: NTU Chinese Medicine Clinic
- Best short-haul air carrier: Air China
- Best intl air carrier: Air China
- Monthly costs for expat: $410
- Monthly costs for family: $950
- Monthly costs for local: $270
- Meal: $1.6
- Small Cola: $0.3
- Beer 1 Pint: $0.8
- Coffee: $0.5
View Larger Map