In the central part of Chinas central region of Chinas Yinduodong Province, the city of Waiyong, the transport and trade center of the Yingdao-Jizinan railway, lies. The lands of the city district in the north are close to the coast of the Liaoheuwen Gulf. The city has several industries, including textile, chemical, and food. Machinery and metal works are in operation.
Traditional industries are also forgotten. The craftsmen here have a great deal of talent for making all sorts of different items, including the amazing items of bone. The production of paper snakes is particularly developed, and their homeland is considered to be Wijuan. They grow crops and produce tobacco on the land around them. At one time there was a small gasoline company that grew into a large company.
Currently, Wayne is one of the countrys greenest cities, with its streets steeped in lush greenery. Nearly 40 percent of the citys land is devoted to parks, gardens and alleys. The most beautiful landscaped areas are: Ball Park, Plant Park, and Green Park.
Multiple environmental events in the city now take place on three city rivers, whose waters flow through the citys territory. The most prolonged waterway, formerly known as a muddy river, has been transformed into a clean watercourse that is pleasing to residents and visitors to Waifan after cleanup work.
However, the city is known to be the home of kites. Thats why there is an international, international festival of kites of all sizes, colors and shapes every year. The tradition began in 1984. The spectacular and spectacular show attracts participants from all over the world. Because the city is an important hub for the food industry in China, it often hosts food fairs and trade and economic forums, attracting participants from many countries around the world.
- Air quality: 119 US AQI Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups. Members of sensitive groups may experience health effects. The general public is less likely to be affected.
- Tap water: No, not drinkable
- Religious government: Non-religious
- Population: 1,400,000 people
- GDP: $8,126 / year
- Power outlets: 230V50Hz
- Internet: 8 Mbps Internet in Weifang is fast averaging 64 Mbps but the Great Firewall slows down speeds to foreign websites by 8x to 8 Mbps.
- Best wireless: China Mobile
- Pay without cash: No, cash only esp. for foreigners because WeChat is very hard to set up
- Tipping: Tipping in China is generally uncommon and can even be considered rude or embarrassing in some circumstances. Seriously. Leaving money on a table in an authentic restaurant may confuse a staff member or cause them stress. … Even worse, gratuity is illegal in airports and some establishments.
- Apartment listings: Sublet
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best coffee 24/7: Zhong Heng International Hotel
- Best taxi: Didi
- Best hospital: Weifang Asthma Hospital
- Best short-haul air carrier: Air China
- Best intl air carrier: Air China
- Monthly costs for expat: $600
- Monthly costs for family: $1050
- Monthly costs for local: $310
- Meal: $2.5
- Small Cola: $0.4
- Beer 1 Pint: $1.2
- Coffee: $0.8
View Larger Map