In China, the city of Jiangsu, the capital of Chinas Haining Province, lies in the heart of China. It is located in the central part of the country. At one time it was one of the ancient capitals of ancient China. About three and a half thousand years ago, during the dynasty of the Chang dynasty, Changgyeonggung Palace was the capital of the country. For four consecutive centuries, the city has held the status of capital city under the leadership of different denominations. To the west of the city are the Sunshine Massifs. ×There are a number of different transport routes that run through the city. ×It is rightly ranked as one of the countrys major transport centers. It is 760 kilometers away from Beijing.
The city of Xian is separated from Xian by 480 kilometers. It takes no more than an hour to travel by car from Xian to the other major provincial cities of Cairo and Loyang. These two cities are also the ancient capitals of the country.
Because of the abundance of flowerbeds on both sides of the citys streets, Yingyuan is called the "Green City of Central China". The hottest month in the city is July. During this period, the temperature can reach 43 degrees Celsius. Heavy rainfall is common from July through September. January is the coldest season of the year.
This modern city has a long history and a rich history. Many unique collections are housed in the Museum of the Province of Hienan. At the bottom of the mountain of Sun Son Son, near the western edge of the city, stands the famous Temple of Cheolin, the famous cathedral complex. It was the birthplace of the famous kung fu school.
Currently, Cheongyang is a rapidly developing city. It is home to companies in the food, chemical, textile, machinery, and pulp and paper industries. One of the areas of automotive engineering is the production of buses, some of which are put on the export market. The local park is a great place for citizens to enjoy themselves. For theatres, theatrical performances are given by theatres from Chéiséjou and Dunhonghu.
Theatres in the local park are also available.
- Air quality: 104 US AQI Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups. Members of sensitive groups may experience health effects. The general public is less likely to be affected.
- Tap water: No, not drinkable
- Religious government: Non-religious
- Population: 9,900,000 people
- Population density: euro euro not busy: 15x15m 225m per person
- GDP: $8,126 / year
- Power outlets: 230V50Hz
- Internet: 2 Mbps Internet in Zhengzhou is fast averaging 16 Mbps but the Great Firewall slows down speeds to foreign websites by 8x to 2 Mbps.
- Best wireless: China Unicom
- Pay without cash: No, cash only esp. for foreigners because WeChat is very hard to set up
- Tipping: Tipping in China is generally uncommon and can even be considered rude or embarrassing in some circumstances. Seriously. Leaving money on a table in an authentic restaurant may confuse a staff member or cause them stress. … Even worse, gratuity is illegal in airports and some establishments.
- Apartment listings: Sublet
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best taxi: Didi
- Best hospital: First Affiliated University Hospital
- Best short-haul air carrier: China Southern
- Best intl air carrier: Air China
- Monthly costs for expat: $600
- Monthly costs for family: $1100
- Monthly costs for local: $320
- Meal: $2.5
- Small Cola: $0.4
- Beer 1 Pint: $1.2
- Coffee: $0.8
View Larger Map