In the Indian state of Óttar Pradesh in the district of Gáutágur lies the city of Noida. Its name is abreviation of the New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (New Okhla Industrial Development Authority). The city is part of the agglomeration of New Oechela. It was founded in April 1976. There are several county government offices within the county.
New Delhi and New Delhi are separated by 20 kilometers. Most of the citys residents work for companies and organizations in the capital. The cities of Hazaazaabad and Delhi, as well as the Hindon and Jemna rivers, are the main Nairobi borderlands. The city is known for its automotive, television and film, information technology and telecommunications industries. In 2014, there will be a number of new hotels and inns. It is predicted that the city will soon be a fantastic vacation destination. There will be new, upscale, five-star hotel rooms on its streets.
- Air quality: 193 US AQI Unhealthy. Some members of the general public may experience health effects; members of sensitive groups may experience more serious health effects.
- Tap water: No, not drinkable
- Religious government: Non-religious
- Population: 310,000 people
- GDP: $1,706 / year
- Foreigners can own real estate: Yes
- Power outlets: 230V50Hz
- Internet: 9 Mbps
- Best wireless: AirTel
- Pay without cash: No, cash only esp. for foreigners
- Tipping: At restaurants, you should tip 10 percent for standard service. If someone really went out of their way and the service was exceptional, you can tip up to 15 percent. If the bill is quite high, like over 1,000 rupees, you can tip a little less.
- Apartment listings: Magic Bricks
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best taxi: Ola
- Best coworking space: Rhombex Society
- Online electronics shop: Amazon
- Best hospital: Max Healthcare
- Best short-haul air carrier: Indigo
- Best intl air carrier: Air India
- Monthly costs for expat: $500
- Monthly costs for family: $900
- Monthly costs for local: $260
- Meal: $2.5
- Small Cola: $0.4
- Beer 1 Pint: $1.2
- Coffee: $0.8
View Larger Map