In the south of India is the state of Karnataka. Its capital city is Bengalore, one of the countrys industrial and scientific centers. The capitals many companies and firms are closely linked to the application of innovative technologies. For a long time, the city is called "Silicon of India. The citys multitude of educational institutions gives it the right to be ranked as the countrys educational leader.
In addition to Internet technology, electronics and programming, Bangalore has a strong presence in machinery, metalworking, aerospace, defense and nuclear industries. The citys streets continue to have high-rise buildings, fancy restaurants, and high-end malls. But the official date of origin of Bagnar is 1537. It was founded by King Guénda I, the captain of the Guinea Empire. Not long ago, a unique inscription of the death of the warrior in 890 near the village of Behgava-luru, part of the kingdom of Ganga, was found during an excavation. Thus, the ancient discovery has called into question the official date of the citys founding.
From the mid-17th century onward, the city was repeatedly attacked by mongols. Their invasions and their rule are evidenced by architectural structures of African-Saracenic style, including numerous mosques. Banhlar reached its peak of development after independence and became the capital of the state.
The unique decorations of the city are historic and architectural features. The oldest church in the city is the Church of the Friday. Garnet was used in its construction. The architecture is in oriental style, using ornamentation, paintings and frescoes. The many stately statue of Louvain is striking in its grandeur.
The rich variety of plants and varieties of unparalleled roses is remarkable in the gardens of Laëlle Bagh. In the midst of the flowering world, there are numerous fountains and ponds. Thousands of Muslims visit Tawakkala Mastana, the burial place of an Indian saint, every year. The summer palace of Thipu Sultan is characterized by its unusual architecture. All of its rooms are made of carved original wood. Nearby is a fortress and a chapel.
Most of the other features of Bagnargon are Cabanon Park in the center of the city, which is home to buffalo, deer, deer, horses, wild boars and other fauna; Lake Olsur; the Maharaji Palace, open once a year in the month of November; and the port of Hayder Alley.
- Air quality: 92 US AQI Moderate. Air quality is acceptable. However, there may be a risk for some people, particularly those who are unusually sensitive to air pollution.
- Tap water: No, not drinkable
- Religious government: Non-religious
- Population: 4,300,000 people
- GDP: $1,706 / year
- Foreigners can own real estate: Yes
- Power outlets: 230V50Hz
- Internet: 19 Mbps
- Best wireless: Airtel
- Pay without cash: No, cash only esp. for foreigners
- Tipping: At restaurants, you should tip 10 percent for standard service. If someone really went out of their way and the service was exceptional, you can tip up to 15 percent. If the bill is quite high, like over 1,000 rupees, you can tip a little less.
- Apartment listings: Magicbricks
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best taxi: Ola
- Best coworking space: Cobalt BLR
- Online electronics shop: Amazon
- Best short-haul air carrier: SpiceJet
- Best intl air carrier: Air India
- Monthly costs for expat: $470
- Monthly costs for family: $850
- Monthly costs for local: $250
- Meal: $1.4
- Small Cola: $0.2
- Beer 1 Pint: $0.7
- Coffee: $0.5
View Larger Map