The city of Hurban, an industrial, industrial and scientific center located 30 kilometers from New Delhi, lies in the territory of the State of Haryana. It is one of the largest suburbs in the capital. The modern city grew out of a small village. Its name is translated as Teachers Village.
The location of Hurgågon on the National Highway from Delhi to Jayyipur has helped its further development. The citys streets are filled with numerous cafes and restaurants, comfortable hotels designed in national and European styles. The modern metropolitan city has sports clubs and shopping malls, housing complexes and markets with an assortment of merchandise.
Multiple colleges in the city regularly produce qualified professionals in a variety of industries. There is a College of Development and Management, a College of Engineering, a College of Technology, and a number of other fields of study. Fifteen kilometers from Gurgaon is the Sultanpur National Park with its lakes. The temples of Ør Mata Chaitanya Devli and Sai Dhum are a favorite place to visit.
The National Park of Sultanathaipur with its lakes.
- Air quality: 163 US AQI Unhealthy. Some members of the general public may experience health effects; members of sensitive groups may experience more serious health effects.
- Tap water: No, not drinkable
- Religious government: Non-religious
- Population: 170,000 people
- GDP: $1,706 / year
- Foreigners can own real estate: Yes
- Power outlets: 230V50Hz
- Internet: 9 Mbps
- Best wireless: AirTel
- Pay without cash: No, cash only esp. for foreigners
- Tipping: At restaurants, you should tip 10 percent for standard service. If someone really went out of their way and the service was exceptional, you can tip up to 15 percent. If the bill is quite high, like over 1,000 rupees, you can tip a little less.
- Apartment listings:
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best taxi: Ola
- Best coworking space: 91 Springboard
- Online electronics shop: Amazon
- Best hospital: Max Hospital Gurgaon
- Best short-haul air carrier: IndiGo
- Best intl air carrier: Air India
- Monthly costs for expat: $750
- Monthly costs for family: $1450
- Monthly costs for local: $410
- Meal: $5
- Small Cola: $0.8
- Beer 1 Pint: $2.5
- Coffee: $1.6
View Larger Map