The city of Jameeshadhpur has sprung up in the Democratic Republic of Indias East SINGHOM district. The citys territory is occupied by the Flat-Naghpyur and is surrounded by the Dáilmá Highlands. Along the northern edge of the city runs the Sábárnákokhá River. In the west, the river Kharkai River carries its tributary waters to the west of the Jamaica River. The founding father of the city is believed to be Ježejži Tátuá. Citizens often refer to their city as Tataganagar.
Modern Djamesshadpur is a major industrial center in eastern India. It is home to a number of manufacturing companies, including a metallurgical plant, a heavy machinery plant, and a cement plant. The area of the city is rich in mineral deposits, including margarine, coal, and iron ore. The steelworks is considered the most ancient plant, which has been expanded and improved in the past. Its area occupies a significant amount of space in the city. The company is one of Indias largest manufacturing plants and has been awarded prizes many times.
Djamechepur has many green plants on its territory. In 2010, it was named one of Indias Cleanest Cities. It is also one of the fastest growing cities in the world. Its advanced economy and prosperity have allowed it to have a modern infrastructure that provides comfortable living conditions for its inhabitants. May and June are the hottest months. Temperatures can reach 40 degrees in the summer. The best time to visit the city is believed to be from October through April. From July through September, there is often heavy rain.
Transportation within the city is by bus and motorized car. Developed bus routes make it easy to get from one end of the city to the other. There are also intercity and intercity shuttle services. Thanks to the railroad, Jorden is connected to almost all major towns and cities in the country.
- Tap water: No, not drinkable
- Religious government: Religious
- Population: 1,300,000 people
- GDP: $1,706 / year
- Foreigners can own real estate: Yes
- Power outlets: 230V50Hz
- Internet: 7 Mbps
- Best wireless: AirTel
- Pay without cash: No, cash only esp. for foreigners
- Tipping: At restaurants, you should tip 10 percent for standard service. If someone really went out of their way and the service was exceptional, you can tip up to 15 percent. If the bill is quite high, like over 1,000 rupees, you can tip a little less.
- Apartment listings: 99Acres
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best taxi: Ola
- Online electronics shop: Amazon
- Best short-haul air carrier: Indigo
- Best intl air carrier: Jet Airways
- Monthly costs for expat: $750
- Monthly costs for family: $1000
- Monthly costs for local: $280
- Meal: $2.5
- Small Cola: $0.3
- Beer 1 Pint: $2
- Coffee: $2
View Larger Map