Monstréal is a city located in Sicily. It is essentially the southern suburb of Palermo, only 5 kilometers from it. Its a beautiful, picturesque place that will make even the most out-of-touch scotter smile. In 831, it was the first place in the world to become famous, the time when a religious bishop was banished from Palermo. And another historic figure, King William II, began the construction of the legendary cathedral in 1170. Its all about the fact that the King felt a special attachment to this place with its beautiful wildlife, which has a distinctly authentic Italian character. This cathedral was called to be the cathedral of the newly formed Italian archdiocese. The church, founded by King William II the Good, became a valuable monument to Arab-Norman archaeology. The cathedral has preserved magnificent mosaics on the themes of the Old and New Testaments, the date of their creation dating back to the twelfth century. The cathedral is named in honor of the Nativity of the Most Holy Mother of God. To visit this beautiful Italian city is a must to see this magnificent cathedral for all its beauty and power. Words cannot describe the beauty created by human hands, because the architecture of the temple is divine.
At Palermo, the architecture of the city can be reached by bus. And remember, Mornonoreal has a rich history. It looks like a small, picturesque little town perched on a high ridge. In the distant past, there was an Arabian tree, then a Norman settlement, which was already in its 11th century. Even back then, it was a place where the Norman kings liked to rest after their exploits. One legend has it that it was while William the Good was there that Madonna appeared in a dream and ordered him to build a temple. ×Fifteen years after this miraculous vision, the church in honor of the Mother of God was already built. Next to the church there was also a beautiful courtyard for the archbishop. Be sure to visit this place and see the beautiful cathedral! This beauty is to be seen with your own eyes!
- Air quality: 30 US AQI Good. Air quality is satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk.
- Tap water: Yes, safe to drink
- Religious government: Non-religious
- Population: 1,700,000 people
- Population density: euro euro empty: 23x23m 529m per person
- GDP: $42,154 / year
- Foreigners can own real estate: Yes
- Power outlets: 115V60Hz
- Internet: 26 Mbps
- Best wireless: Wind
- Pay without cash: Yes, cards OK almost everywhere
- Tipping: In Canada, tipping is expected, and is meant to keep encouraging good service. A gratuity of between 15% and 20% of the bill before tax, depending on the level of service. Tip 15% for normal service, 20% for exceptional service.
- Apartment listings: kijiji
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best taxi: Uber
- Best coworking space: Station C
- Online electronics shop: Best Buy
- Best short-haul air carrier: Air Transat
- Best intl air carrier: Air Canada
- Monthly costs for expat: $1700
- Monthly costs for family: $3600
- Monthly costs for local: $1050
- Meal: $12
- Small Cola: $1.7
- Beer 1 Pint: $5.5
- Coffee: $2.5
View Larger Map