The city of Ëàs Végas is located in the center of the Mohawk Desert, in western America. The name of this tempestuous city is translated as fruitful gardens, or safe water oasis, which was found and named by a caravan of traders who had lost their way in the wretched wasteland. The citys economy is based on gaming and tourism industries.
Initially, the famous American city was a railroad station in the state of Nevada. The official date of its founding is 1905, when gambling and gambling (no rules) began in Las Vegas. All the efforts of the local government to prohibit gambling in 1909 led to a sharp decline in the economy and the citys standard of living. So in 1931 the ban on gambling was lifted and gambling was legalized and still brings the main income to the city today.
In addition to gambling, Las Vegas in the 1950s attracted tourists with an unusual sight called the Jadera Grenades. This discovery was a result of the testing of nuclear weapons that was taking place in the Mercury countryside and could be seen from the citys central hotels.
Las Vegas – a casino city of immense brilliance and overwhelming splendor. An historic part of the city is Las Vegas Strip, which is home to Americas most popular casinos, hotels, and the famous Brooklyn Bridge. In addition to Las Vegas Street, an historic landmark for visitors is the street in the center of the city, Fremont Street. It s not only known for its number of famous casinos, but also for the amazing video-show on a huge screen that covers the entire street in an arcade style.
p>The Tower The Statosphere can be seen from 356 feet the glow of Las Vegas at night. An unforgettable spectacle for tourists is the Belle Vaggios musical cantones, which rise 150 meters high. Other features include the valleys with French canals, Americas largest reservoir, and the deepest reservoir, the Grand Canyon. Las Vegas is known for its many fanciful hotels that offer visitors the opportunity to view exhibits, enjoy collections of art and automobiles. A number of companies and companies with a global reach and reputation are holding product demonstrations and reclamations in Las Vegas.
- Air quality: 16 US AQI Good. Air quality is satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk.
- Tap water: Yes, safe to drink
- Religious government: Non-religious
- Population: 630,000 people
- Population density: euro euro empty: 24x24m 576m per person
- GDP: $57,808 / year
- Foreigners can own real estate: Yes
- Power outlets: 115V60Hz
- Internet: 41 Mbps
- Best wireless: AT&T
- Pay without cash: Yes, cards OK almost everywhere
- Tipping: How much should I tip at a restaurant? A gratuity of 15 to 20 per cent on top of the bill (before sales tax) is standard, with 25 per cent given for topnotch service. Servers in America work hard for the money – they’re generally friendly, knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile for customers.
- Apartment listings: Craigslist
- Apartments: Airbnb
- Hotels: Booking.com
- More hotels: Hotels.com
- Best taxi: Uber
- Best coworking space: Work in Progress
- Online electronics shop: Amazon
- Best short-haul air carrier: Southwest
- Best intl air carrier: Delta
- Monthly costs for expat: $2000
- Monthly costs for family: $4000
- Monthly costs for local: $1150
- Meal: $10
- Small Cola: $1.7
- Beer 1 Pint: $5
- Coffee: $3.5
View Larger Map